WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware and cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service. The application allows the sending of text messages and voice calls, as well as video calls, images, and other media, documents, and user location. The application runs from a mobile device though it is also accessible from desktop computers. The service uses standard cellular mobile numbers. Originally users could only communicate with other users individually or in groups of individual users.
If you run dual SIM in your mobile phones, you might be willing to enjoy two separate WhatsApp account for your two different telephone numbers. Isn’t it? However, this is where WhatsApp puts limitations on its users. WhatsApp users cannot use more than one WhatsApp account on their mobile devices. We introducing you not one but multiple solutions to your problem that will allow you to run two WhatsApp accounts in one phone.
How to Run Multiple WhatsApp Account on Your iPhone
- Download and install the Dual Messenger for WhatsApp – Chats app on your iPhone.
- A QR code will be shown and you must use another iPhone to scan it.
- Go to the original WhatsApp application on the original iPhone.
- Go to Settings >>> WhatsApp Web/Desktop >>> Scan QR Code.
- After scanning the code, your WhatsApp messages will be synced between both devices.