Reels invites you to make fun videos for your friends or anyone on Instagram to share. Record and edit audio, effects, and new interactive tools for 15 second multi-clip images. Reels in Explore gives everyone on Instagram the ability to become a producer and meet new audiences on a global scale. Now, Instagram will allow you to save the audio for later use on the reels. Not only can you save the audio of a single reel, but you can also save and share the entire audio page with the same audio that consists of all the reels. Just like every other Instagram post, you can share this audio page as a direct message with your friends. This update is available for both iOS and Android users at the moment. When they build a reel themselves, this Instagram update will allow users to have desirable audio at their disposal.
How To Save And Share Audio From Instagram Reels
- Play the reel whose audio you want to save or share.
- Tap on the audio name displayed at the bottom left corner of the screen, you will be directed to the audio page.
- On the top right corner, you will see icons for sharing and saving, you can also tap on the “use audio” option at the bottom of the page.
- To share or save the audio of just that particular reel, tap on the three dots placed at the bottom right corner of the reel.
- You will see the options save and share
Also Read: How to Post to Instagram From Your Computer