The most common grouse of youngsters shopping online is that they don’t have a credit card. Since they don’t have a credit card, they don’t get access to credit even though they may be a credit-worthy borrower. Online shopping sites have been listening and that is why e-commerce giants like Amazon and Flipkart have solved the problem. The solution: Cardless credit. Timing wise this is perfect because up ahead are a raft of festivals and the consequent shopping season. By eliminating the plastic card, cardless credit does the basic job of giving credit effortlessly. So, it doesn’t matter if you have a credit card or not. Let us have a close look at the options. With Flipkart Cardless Credit, you can avail instant credit up to ₹60,000 to shop for anything that has caught your eye. You don’t have to wait for approval or worry about any maintenance charges because the credit is yours for the taking in just 60 seconds. Repay the entire sum the next month, or pay in EMIs ranging from a period of 3 to 12 months.
How to Get Cardless Credit in Flipkart
- Visit the Flipkart Cardless Credit page and click on Apply Now.
- Enter your PAN details and Aadhaar number and then verify your Aadhaar using an OTP sent to your registered number.
- Review your details and click on Submit.
- In a few seconds, you’ll see an approval message on your screen and the amount will be in your Flipkart account.
- Once you’ve added items to your cart you can use this facility to pay.
- Choose between the Pay Later (next month) and EMI option, and complete your purchase.
Also Read: How to Become an Amazon Prime Member