Truecaller, the popular caller ID app, received an update earlier this week with version 12. The new software has a fresh look as well as new capabilities such as video caller ID, call recording, and more. One of the most important aspects of the new version is the ability to record calls for free. It enables users to keep track of all incoming and outgoing phone calls.
The call recording capability was previously exclusively available to premium users, but it is now available to everyone with an Android 5 or higher smartphone. The Truecaller call recorder saves all of your recordings locally on your phone. Let’s see how to use the Truecaller app to record phone calls.
How to Record Calls Using Truecaller
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Go to Accessibility.
- Tap on Installed service or Downloaded Apps segment.
- Tap on Truecaller Call Recording.
- Turn on Truecaller Call Recording toggle.
- A prompt box will open to allow recording. Tap OK.
- Open the Truecaller app on your phone.
- Tap on the hamburger menu in the top left corner.
- Tap on Call Recordings.
- Turn on the Call Recording toggle.
- Now a Truecaller widget will appear every time you make a call or receive a call.
- Tap on it to start or stop recording.
Also Read: How to Hide Whatsapp Chats Permanently